姐妹们出门旅游涂防晒霜 Sisters Applying Sunscreen While Traveling
Lily: Hey, Sarah and Emily! The sun is really strong today. We better make sure to apply sunscreen before we head out.
莉莉: 嘿,萨拉和艾米丽!今天太阳真的很强烈。我们最好在出门前确保涂上防晒霜。
Sarah: You’re right, Lily. Sun protection is essential, especially when we’re going to be outdoors all day.
萨拉: 你说得对,莉莉。防晒是必不可少的,尤其是我们整天都要在户外。
Emily: Absolutely. I brought a high SPF sunscreen to keep our skin safe from those harmful UV rays.
艾米丽: 绝对是的。我带了一个防晒指数很高的防晒霜,可以保护我们的皮肤不受有害的紫外线影响。
Lily: Great! Let’s find a spot in the shade to apply it properly. We don’t want to miss any areas.
莉莉: 太好了!我们找个阴凉的地方好好涂一下。我们可不想漏掉任何部位。
Sarah: Agreed. And don’t forget the back of the neck and ears. Those areas are often overlooked.
萨拉: 同意。还有脖子后面和耳朵。这些地方常常被忽视。
Emily: Right, Sarah. And let’s make sure to reapply every few hours, especially if we’re swimming or sweating.
艾米丽: 对,萨拉。而且,让我们确保每隔几个小时重新涂抹一次,特别是如果我们在游泳或者出汗。
Lily: Absolutely. Sunscreen is our best defense against sunburn and skin damage.
莉莉: 绝对是的。防晒霜是我们防止晒伤和皮肤损伤的最佳防线。
Sarah: And it’s not just about today. Protecting our skin now will also benefit us in the long run.
萨拉: 而且不仅仅是今天的事。现在保护好我们的皮肤也会在长期来看受益。
Emily: You’re absolutely right, Sarah. Healthy skin is something we should prioritize.
艾米丽: 你说得太对了,萨拉。健康的皮肤是我们应该优先考虑的事情。
Lily: Alright, let’s get that sunscreen on and enjoy our day without worrying about sunburn!
莉莉: 好了,让我们涂上防晒霜,畅快地度过这一天,不用担心晒伤!
Sarah: Sounds like a plan! Let’s do it.
萨拉: 听起来是个计划!就这么办。