- By that time last year, I was going to have been studying for three months.（在去年的那个时间，我已经学习了三个月。）
- By the end of last month, they were going to have been working on the project for a while.（到上个月底，他们已经在做这个项目一段时间了。）
- He was going to have been practicing the piano for weeks before the recital.（在演奏会之前，他已经练习了几周的钢琴。）
- They were going to have been traveling around the country for a long time before they settled down.（在安定下来之前，他们已经在全国各地旅行了很长时间。）
- She was going to have been living in that city for years before she moved to another country.（在搬到另一个国家之前，她已经在那个城市住了好几年。）
- He was going to have been feeling unwell for days before he finally went to the doctor.（在最终去看医生之前，他已经感到不适好几天了。）
* He said that by the end of the spring term he would have been studying English for three years.
* He told me that by the end of the year he would have been living there for thirty years.
* Mr. Jackson decided to return to London next month. By that time he would have been working with us here for six years. 杰克逊先生决定下个月回伦敦。到那时他在这里就已和我们一起工作六年了。